Manufacturer & Direct Sales of the patented
BALL-IN-THE-WALL® Room Pressure Monitor
Toll Free: 888-334-4545
Latest news: ASHE ICRA 2.0
SAFE, PROVEN & RELIABLE* … your trusted
room threshold differential pressure monitor
with visual alarm.
* In addition to the thousands of units successfully used in hospitals, labs and universities in North America and around the world, the BALL-IN-THE-WALL® monitors are implemented by the scrupulous U.S. Army, including the General Leonard Wood Army Community Hospital, U.S. Army Aberdeen Proving Ground Facility and the U.S. Walter Reed Army Medical Center. ADI’S BALL-IN-THE-WALL® monitors for desired threshold room pressure and is trusted for its safety, simplicity & reliability!
The BALL-IN-THE-WALL® room pressure monitor and visual alarm helps your facility reduce the risk of a desired threshold room pressure failure going unnoticed!
The BALL-IN-THE-WALL® actually senses the room threshold directional differential pressure (inches of water column or pascals) and provides a very noticeable visual alarm.
— This no-electricity required, threshold pressure indicator, with its noticeable visual alarm, helps reduce the risk of a negative or a positive room pressure failure going unnoticed!
NEGATIVE and POSITIVE room monitors available with optional FireStop Kit.
- SENSES ROOM THRESHOLD DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE, IN UNITS OF INCHES OF WATER COLUMN (iwc) OR PASCALS (Pa)!
- INDICATES DESIRED ROOM THRESHOLD DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE SETPOINT, IN UNITS OF INCHES OF WATER COLUMN (iwc) OR PASCALS (Pa)!
- PROVIDES A VERY NOTICEABLE VISUAL ALARM!
- CAN BE SEEN FROM A DISTANCE, WITHOUT THE NEED FOR HARD-TO-READ DIALS, HARD-TO-READ INCLINED FLUID LEVELS, OR INTERPRET NUMBERS!
- A QUICK-GLANCE, VISUALLY INDICATES IF DESIRED MINIMUM ROOM DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE IS OBTAINED OR VISUALLY INDICATES IF ROOM PRESSURE HAS DEGRADED BELOW DESIRED MINIMUM!
- SELF-CHECK-TEST FEATURE, EACH TIME ROOM DOOR IS OPENED AND CLOSED!
- INTEGRAL ON-BOARD CALIBRATION!
- NO ELECTRICITY REQUIRED!
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY!
- Airborne Infectious Isolation (AII)
- Protective Isolation (PE)
- Operating Rooms (OR)
- Procedure and Endoscopy Rooms
- Radiology & Imaging
- Central Sterile Supply (CSS)
- ICRA Construction
- Pharmaceutical Research
- BSL2 & 3
- Food Processing
- Clean Rooms